Our aim is to develop a network of members with a variety of interests and experience of MTB riding, so whether you’re a seasoned racer or just looking to have fun on your bike please come and join us, we will make you very welcome.
We will achieve our ambition of becoming a fully inclusive, forward thinking and dynamic club by:
- Organising regular social and training rides for all abilities
- Organising and participating in races and non competitive rides locally
- Developing strong links with other like minded groups and organisations
- Encouraging inexperienced riders to take part in our activities
- Maintaining a strong ethos of fun and participation.
Many of our members have a wealth of knowledge so if you want advice, guidance or ideas for a ride locally just let us know and we’ll do our best to help.
KL MTB affiliated club to Cycling Time Trials.
Cycling Time Trials is the National Governing Body for road time trials in England, Scotland and Wales. Being an affiliated club enables our members to race CTT Time Trials under King’s Lynn MTB.
Weekly rides are organised at least three times a week from novice night rides to race training and social mountain bike rides as a club, we truly do cater for all abilities. Visit our Facebook page here to see what’s coming up this week.