Our aim is to develop a network of members with a variety of interests and experience of MTB riding, so whether you’re a seasoned racer or just looking to have fun on your bike please come and join us, we will make you very welcome.
We will achieve our ambition of becoming a fully inclusive, forward thinking and dynamic club by:
- Organising regular social and training rides for all abilities
- Organising and participating in races and non competitive rides locally
- Developing strong links with other like minded groups and organisations
- Encouraging inexperienced riders to take part in our activities
- Maintaining a strong ethos of fun and participation.
Many of our members have a wealth of knowledge so if you want advice, guidance or ideas for a ride locally just let us know and we’ll do our best to help.
Weekly rides are organised at least three times a week from novice night rides to race training and social mountain bike rides as a club, we truly do cater for all abilities. Visit our Facebook page here to see what’s coming up this week.
Here’s just a taster of what we get up to on two wheels as a club:
- MTB time trials
- MTB Cross country racing
- Team endurance events
- Timed hill climbs
- GoRide/Coaching sessions for both young and old
- Ladies only rides
- Annual club trophy presentation evening
- Road social rides
- Indoor track sessions at Manchester, Lee Valley and Newport velodrome
- Spring training camps in Majorca
- Sportives both in the UK and Europe
- Trail building days
- Organised away days on the mountain bike. We visit trail centres around the UK, plus weekends riding in the hills of Wales.
- Mountain bike competition organisation
- Member benefits at cycle stores and national outdoor chains. More details here.