Our aim is to develop a network of members with a variety of interests and experience of MTB riding, so whether you’re a seasoned racer or just looking to have fun on your bike please come and join us, we will make you very welcome.
We will achieve our ambition of becoming a fully inclusive, forward thinking and dynamic club by:
- Organising regular social and training rides for all abilities
- Organising and participating in races and non competitive rides locally
- Developing strong links with other like minded groups and organisations
- Encouraging inexperienced riders to take part in our activities
- Maintaining a strong ethos of fun and participation.
Many of our members have a wealth of knowledge so if you want advice, guidance or ideas for a ride locally just let us know and we’ll do our best to help.
We are a British Cycling affiliated club that goes the extra mile, our principles are based around being an all-inclusive club. KL MTB caters for all ages and abilities, off road riding in our local forests is at our roots but club members will often be seen on their road bikes and the wooden boards of one of the Velodromes found in the UK.
We’re a British Cycling Affiliated Club!
Weekly rides are organised at least three times a week from novice night rides to race training and social mountain bike rides as a club, we truly do cater for all abilities. Visit our Facebook page here to see what’s coming up this week.
Here’s just a taster of what we get up to on two wheels as a club:
- MTB time trials
- MTB Cross country racing
- Team endurance events
- Timed hill climbs
- GoRide/Coaching sessions for both young and old
- Ladies only rides
- Annual club trophy presentation evening
- Road social rides
- Indoor track sessions at Manchester, Lee Valley and Newport velodrome
- Spring training camps in Majorca
- Sportives both in the UK and Europe
- Trail building days
- Organised away days on the mountain bike. We visit trail centres around the UK, plus weekends riding in the hills of Wales.
- Mountain bike competition organisation
- Member benefits at cycle stores and national outdoor chains. More details here.
Come and join us at one of our many events to discover we are more than your average cycling club.
Email email@example.com for more details / information
We all look forward to seeing you at one of our many activities.